RECEPTION AT AIRPORT
- Delegates will be received at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam (SSR) International Airport upon their arrival.
- Ministers will be welcomed in the VIP Lounge.
- Other delegates will proceed through the normal arrival lounge.
- Dedicated fast track immigration counters will be operating at the main terminal during the conference to facilitate delegates.
- A reception desk located after custom control outside the main terminal arrival will be available during the conference to provide assistance with respect to transport, accommodation and currency exchange upon arrival and departure.
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT AIRPORT
The following services are available at the Airport:
- Currency exchange
- Pay telephone
- Duty Free Shops
Delegates traveling to Mauritius must possess a valid passport or relevant travel documents and a valid return ticket.
Visa facilities will be granted to participants on arrival at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, Mauritius, provided that particulars such as names, passport numbers and flight details are communicated to the Secretariat by 30 April 2019. Delegates coming from countries which require visas prior to their travel to Mauritius should contact the relevant Embassy of Mauritius at the soonest for necessary arrangements. List of countries requiring visas for Mauritius is found here.
Yellow fever vaccination certificates are compulsorily required from countries listed here and a health declaration form will have to be filled and signed by the delegates. For any query or additional information, please contact the Ministry of Health and Quality of Life. Tel. No. (230) 201 2739, Fax No. (230) 201 3185
The host Government will provide the transportation facilities to delegates for transfers to and from airport as well as for conveyance to and from Sugar Beach Golf and Spa Resorts on the day of the event.
- Ministers will be provided with a police driven car
A list of hotels offering special rates is given here.
Delegates will be personally responsible for their booking of hotels and settlement of their hotels bills including telephone calls (local and international), Laundry and bar services.
To register for this event, please visit the World Travel Awards website at www.worldtravelawards.com.
Free and full medical treatment is available in all hospitals and health centres of Mauritius.
Special medical facilities will be available at the venue.